Every year student destinations vary according to individual interests and aspirations. We enjoy celebrating all student destinations which most recently included the following:
At the end of Key Stage 4
- 100% of students chose to continue in full time education.
At the end of Key Stage 5:
- 75% of students moved on to University.
- 15% of students chose to take a Gap Year prior to heading off to university.
- 1% of students moved on to Further Education.
- 9% of students secured Employment after Year 13
Of the students moving on to university, recent data reflects that:
- 35% of our students progress on to Top 25 Universities
- 60% of our students progress on to Top 50 Universities
- 38% of our students moving on to Russell Group Universities including Oxford and Cambridge.
Chosen fields of study most recently have included:
|Architecture||Health Related||Performing Arts|