Student Destinations 2019
At the end of Key Stage 5:
- 79% of students moved on to University.
- 7% of students chose to take a Gap Year prior to heading off to university.
- 3% of students moved on to Further Education.
- 11% of students secured Employment after Year 13
Of the students moving on to university, recent data reflects that:
- 46% of our students progress on to Top 25 Universities
- 78% of our students progress on to Top 50 Universities
- 25% of our students moving on to Russel Group Universities including Oxford and Cambridge.
Subject Choice 2019
Our students have wide ranging interests when it comes to degree choice. The table below reflects the degree choices our students made last academic year (figures shown in brackets are for 2018).
We are always pleased to celebrate the achievements of our students. The pie chart below reflects student success in achieving the requirements for university entrance and gaining their first choice place.
Year 13 University Destinations
Year 13 University Destinations - 2019
Each year our most popular destination choice is university. The map below shows the university destination for our Year 13 students.
Each year a number of our Year 13 students choose to apply to Oxford or Cambridge. The charts below reflect our student successes over the last six years and student choices regarding course.
As you will note, there has been an almost equal interest and success between Oxford and Cambridge with students just favouring Cambridge a little more over the last six years.
The chart below reflects the subjects our successful Oxbridge students have applied for over the last six years.
We positively encourage our students to consider international options when they are planning their future studies after A level. We have strong links with Harvard and Yale Universities in America but are proud to celebrate our students who have chosen to travel in different places all over the world!
Just a few of these countries include: